Jump! Run! Play! A dog’s life is all about strong and flexible hips and joints.
Whether your dog is a “youngster” or celebrating many birthdays with you, Joint & Hip Formula can ease stiffness due to normal daily exercise and activity.
This proprietary formula exclusively from Terry Naturally® Animal Health is the answer for your dog’s joint and flexibility needs. It’s perfect for erasing joint stiffness due to normal daily exercise and activity.
Joint & Hip Formula has both a highly absorbable curcumin and a clinically studied and uniquely standardized boswellia. This combination synergistically helps maintain healthy bone and joint function.
Joint & Hip Formula:
• Helps Maintain Healthy Cartilage and Joint Function
• Helps Relieve Occasional Joint Stiffness
• Supports Healthy Hip and Joint Health
And isn’t that exactly what you want for your dog?
This powerful combination is the right choice for joint health and flexibility.
Curcumin: To get the curcumin your dog needs from the turmeric, they would have to take hundreds of capsules to get the right amount.˄ And, even plain standardized curcumin extracts don’t provide the right absorbability to make a difference. Our curcumin is extracted from turmeric and then blended with turmerones (from turmeric essential oil), allowing our formula to provide a high absorption curcumin that delivers superior results. It’s sustainably grown by local farmers for fair-trade prices in northeast India without the use of pesticides or chemicals, and it’s thoroughly tested and analyzed for contaminants and potency in India and here in the United States.
Boswellia: Our boswellia contains up to 10 times more of the most powerful compound in the botanical. It’s called AKBA and it’s the ingredient that you want for your dog. When it comes to your special pet, don’t settle for unstandardized boswellia extracts. We use only a clinically studied, uniquely standardized boswellia—the most advanced boswellia available.
˄Based on enhanced absorption of Joint & Hip Formula curcumin versus equivalent weight capsule of unstandardized turmeric, containing 2% curcumin.
Product FactsServing Size: per 1 Chewable Wafer (1,350 mg)Servings Per Container: 60
ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: per 1 Chewable Wafer (1,350 mg)
Proprietary Blend...............................500 mg
Beef Liver Powder, Boswellia (Boswellia serrata) Gum Resin Extract (BosPure®) standardized to contain ≥70% Total Organic and Boswellic Acids with AKBA ≥10%, ≤ 5% beta-boswellic acids, Curcumin (Curcuma longa) Rhizome Extract (BCM-95®) enhanced with turmeric essential oil and standardized for curcuminoid complex (curcumin, demethoxycurcumin and bisdemethoxycurcumin)
DIRECTION FOR USE: Up to 15 lbs, 1 chewable wafer daily.
• 16-60 lbs, 1-2 chewable wafers daily.
• Over 60 lbs, 2-3 chewable wafers daily.INACTIVE INGREDIENTS: gum arabic, maltodextrin,microcrystalline cellulose, natural liver flavor, rice extract, rice hulls, silica, sorbitol, stearic acid, sunflower oil.CAUTIONS: Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven. If an animal’s condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian. Federal law prohibits the off-label use of this product in ruminants.
For use in dogs only. Recommended for joint flexibility and comfort.
• Helps maintain healthy cartilage and joint function
• Helps relieve occasional joint stiffnessWARNINGS: For animal use only. Keep out of the reach of children and animals. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.NO: Grains, nuts, eggs, sugar, salt, yeast, wheat, gluten, soy, artificial coloring, artificial flavoring, or artificial preservatives.
Frequently Asked QuestionsQ. My dog is allergic to corn. Is there any corn in Joint and Hip Formula?
All Terry Naturally Animal Health products contain a statement to notify consumers if the product is free of common allergens or ingredients that may trigger sensitivities, including corn. If “corn” is NOT listed in the No statement following the product facts box, one or more ingredients in the product are derived from corn. Joint and Hip Formula contains maltodextrin to help bind the ingredients in the tablet.
Maltodextrin is derived from corn. It is highly purified and therefore it is unlikely that any corn proteins remain. However, because its origin is corn, we do not include corn in the “no” statement for this product.