Cookies are small data files placed on your computer or mobile device as you browse the internet that recognize your device and provide personalized features and advertisements. They store useful information about how you interact with the websites you visit. Cookies do not collect any information stored on your computer or device or in your files. Cookies do not contain any information that would directly identify you as a person. Cookies show your computer and device only as randomly assigned numbers and letters (e.g. cookie ID ABC12345) and never as, for example, Joan Smith.
- To serve you with relevant advertising
- To learn more about the way you interact with our content
- To help us improve your experience when you visit our website
- To remember your preferences so there is no need for you to customize the website on each visit
- To identify errors with our website and resolve them
- To analyze how well our website is performing
How to Disable Cookies: